Man in a van wrote:
> I havn't used Max2Play for a while but I guess you are responding to a
> message similar to this one I filched of the web
>
> here is the link
>
> https://www.max2play.com/en/forums/topic/how-best-to-update-lms-logitech-media-server/
>
> Heiner's reply doen't really answer the op's question, but when I wanted
> to update LMS on Max2play I just used to paste the link to the latest
> nightly in the drop down box on the server installation page.
>
> Ronnie
>
> hope you are both well, snow here this am :rolleyes:
>
> Just looked again at your posted line
>

> and I'm seeing an extra dpkg, should it not read
>

> did you add the second dpkg by accident or is that part of the reply?

It's part of the reply.

I could try the max2play routine ....

Will report back

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV