Qnapfan thanks for the info, and checking on it.
Looked on it this morning, and yes it comes from the LMS packets
itself.
Strangly enough i use the same perl i686 on my QNap, no trouble no
errors.
I uses the i686 perl version, because it needs less memory then the
x86_64 perl version.
The only thing i can do, have a good look on the installation script,
and ownerright it the script.
Gone look at it today, and hopefully will bring out a new beta, and lets
hope will fix it.

qnapfan wrote:
> look at
> https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/65#issuecomment-138557324,
> sounds like a permisssion problem (also look at the parameter nogroup)
> and jasell  should list the permisssions for the directories

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer and Qnap-Optware-NG.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*