yeomanspc wrote:
> Installed QOptware on both systems, and all is working fine - tested
> through to LMS.
>
> Scanned music library and picked up music ok,  Needs to fingerprint 2000
> apparently - is taking about 1 minute for each one.   I think a lot of
> this wait is to do with trying to contact predexis for fingerprint
> information, and waiting for a time-out (I seem to recall a post on this
> forum regarding a way to sort this).  It's not an issue for me with 2k
> tracks, but if you need to do 200k, then it's worth finding the fix.
> Also, Charles Parker (Spicefly fame) was investigating if a community
> database of fingerprints might be possible.
>
> So.. Digimaster - many thanks for your hard efforts.  It works well.Nice to
> read that it works well. Especially as on you're system was
giving trouble, but as I understand now it's fixed. I'm in the middle of
scanning my collection with Musicip 90.000 plus. Running for a week now,
and about a fifth analyzed.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*