A bug keeps reappearing on the macOS scanner: it chokes on a track with
the following TITLE
"La flûte de Pan (Pierre Louÿs)".

It dislikes the umlaut over the letter "y".

Do you get any error message? Would you have a sample file to upload?

https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a

We discussed that bug earlier. It had disappeared on March 7, only to
reappear now.

Do you have any link to a thread discussing this? I must assume March 7 2017? I don't see any change related to the scanner around there. What happened that day is that I release 7.9.0. What LMS build are you running?

PS: How about a warning on the main page of the Web interface that the
last scheduled rescan has failed? Better: could Jivelite, conceivably,
convey this info?

Hmm... probably worth a thought. I'll add it to my list of ideas.

--

Michael