bpa wrote:
> There are lots of options.
>
> 1. Easiest is to use VLC to convert Xubuntu audio streram to a http/mp3
> styream and then play the mp3 stream from LMS like a Radio.
> 2. Use pulse audio to remote the audio of xubuntu to the Pi (assuming
> pulse audio is also on PUI you don't say which OS is on LMS Pi) and then
> modify the waveinput plugin to stream pulseaudio WAV into LMS.
> 3. Use nc/netcat to stream WAV audio fropm xubuntu system onto a TCP
> connection - modify the waveinput plugin to open the NC connection and
> stream the WAV into LMS.

Thanks.
1. Can I use VLC to stream any audio from Xubuntu, or only that from
VLC?
2. The LMS RPi has Raspbian Stretch on it- any links on how to do this?
If modifying a plugin is not very easy it is probably beyond me :-)

Also, can you explain why I can use pulseaudio-dnla to stream to the
endpoints but not to LMS?