earthbased wrote:
> Forget it.  My mistake!   Somehow I copied OGG into FLAC folder.   Sorry
> for wasting time.

Well, copied FLAC files over after deleting the OGG files.   Rescanned
for Changed and same problem with FLAC files now.  Did a 'Clear and
Rescan' to see if that fixes the problem caused by OGG files and same
problem with FLAC files!   Now rebooting QNAP...Same problem.  Re-ripped
CD and same issue.  I have to clear the playlist and reboot SB2 to get
to work again after trying to playing Shostakovich files.  I verified
the CD plays fine on my CD player.  Any ideas why this is happening?