mherger wrote:

> Check out server.log.

I think this was a typo - I found a presets section for each player in
/mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/slimserver/prefs/server.prefs

I took a copy, then stopped LMS and edited server.prefs to copy a preset
from one of my Booms to the pCP squeezelite player, did a backup and
restarted LMS and it worked like a charm - I now have a preset that
starts on the long press of one of my hardware buttons.

The preset I copied is a radio station.
text: 106.6 | Smooth East Midlands (Easy Listening)

type: audio

So in addition to the 'title:', 'url:', 'icon:' and 'type:' fields in
your CLI syntax there also seems to be a 'text:' field.  I'm guessing
that for a headless system the only ones that are needed are the url:
and probably the type:

I'll have a play.

Any tips for how to get the URL of the currently playing playlist item
via the command line in a bash script?