I set up a RPi for a friend of mine. He had a lot of Music stored in
Itunes.... I copied the Itunes Folder on his Apple to a Drive and took
it home to convert to LMS.... I seemed to have got all the Music stored
by Artist>Album>Track..... No Artwork however.

I noticed that under his Itunes Folder there is another folder called
'Album Artwork', however none of it makes any sense to me... (i.e. Files
Windows Cannot Open etc.) So, my Question: Is there a straightforward
way to Get the artwork into the proper Albums?  Not necessary, but it
would be nice.