When I have seen missing tracks in an album of flac files, it is
sometimes there are particular characters in the filename or directory
path, so it might be worth checking out the filenames of the missing
tracks. I think that forbidden characters may be different for different
operating systems and filesystems - I try to avoid symbols such as $, #,
?, /, \ and punctuation marks. Having said that, I thought Audacity
screened out such characters when doing 'export multiple'. I have never
used seek points or a seek table.

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9.2  with files on QNAP
TS-251A
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
PiCorePlayer(Pi2) with IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare
Pi2/piCorePlayer
*Office:* LMS7.9.2 running on WiFi MyPassport drive >
piCorePlayer(PiB)/HiFiBerryDAC > Amptastic Amplifier
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob