The LMS web interface won't load. The piCore interface will load
sometimes and if I try to restart LMS using that the message is the
server won't respond though it shows to be running. I can access my
files on my attached hard drive and log into piCore via putty but
generally the piCore interface won't load. I don't think it's a
networking problem. The only thing I can think of is a hardware problem
with the pi.

(1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Digi + Pro & piCorePlayer 3.5.0 LMS 7.9.2, (1)
Touch, (1) Transporter, Samba w/ 2 TB USB Drive for files