DJanGo wrote:
> * is lms still running?
> * if you stop lms and delete the library.db in the cache folder
> * after a restart from lms its starting a scan where the first track has
> id 1
> that means  this link -> http://lms:9000/trackinfo.html?sess=233 should
> show you the last track before 234 is crashing the scanner.
>
> The other maybe better way is to increase the loglevel for the scanner
> to debug - but if you already did a scan from a empty cache folder - the
> first way is a lot faster

Yes, LMS is still running.

In settings/information it shows:
"Media Scan Details
Discovering files/directories: \\readynas1\media\Music\iTunes\iTunes
Media\Music   (27877 of 27877)   Complete  00:46:14
Scanning new music files: \\readynas1\media\Music\iTunes\iTunes
Media\Music   (1 of 234)   Complete  00:00:06
Media scan terminated unexpectedly (Scanning Progress)
Total Time: 00:46:20 (Wednesday, July 18, 2018 / 3:47 AM)  "

No, I didn't already do a scan from an empty cache folder.
I increased the log level for the scanner to DEBUG and ran the scan
again.
The logs are attached. I had a look at them, but I can't see what's
going wrong.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

25318

25319

|Filename: scanner log [size reduced].txt                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25319|