Some strange behaviour here that - although not causing issues - annoys
me a bit. Especially since I have no idea what might be the reason.

I see some dropped network packets on my Debian 9 server running LMS. I
have been able to pinpoint the cause to be related to LMS in combination
with my Samsung S8 phone. This is what is happening:

When I select e.g. New Music from either Orange Squeeze or Squeeze Ctrl
after a rescan (both full and incermental) I see network packets being
dropped on my server. The number is usually around 4 packets each time,
which might be related to the number of players in my network. Also when
I play something via SB Player on my Samsung S8 I can see an increase of
dropped packets. Again no high numbers, just a few per track.

This doesn't happen with iPeng, on tablets or phones running another
version of Android, nor with the Web UI of LMS. So it appears to be
related to either the Samsung phone or the version of Android. However,
the packet loss occurs only for LMS related actions. Otherwise I have
zero packets getting lost, even when using apps on the Samsung phone via
the same Wifi Access Point.

Does anyone with knowledge of the communication between clients and LMS
have any idea what these dropped packets on the server could be?