streifenleopard wrote:
> Thanks everyone for the feedback!
>

> As JJZolx pointed out, I have only limited storage capacities on my
> phone.

I think what you really need is on demand streaming of your collection
to your phone in mp3 from flac on the NAS. I'm using another server for
that - subsonic. You will install that server alongside squeezebox
server, point it to you music directory and install a player on the
phone. On Android dsub works very well.

You can stream when you on the move or stream on a local network and
permanently cache on the phone what you need. You can stream in flac,
mp3, ogg (arguably better compression/quality ratio) at different
qualities. Highly recommended.

I can give pointers how to install all of this if this is a challenge,
just pm me.

George

Transporter->Pathos Logos->Triangle Celius
Touch->Denon AVRS530BT -> Paradigm Monitor 7
2 Duets, 1 SB3, 1 Touch, 1 Radio, Transporter
OnePlus3 -> Sennheiser HD 380 Pro, NAD Viso
2 servers ->  Ubuntu Linux, NUC and Synology 1 Bay