mar...@gregorie.org wrote:
> Anyway, I just did a dnf search for packages with 'squeeze' or 'lms' in
> the name and only found two relevant ones:
>
> - squeezelite, described as "Headless music player for streaming
> from Logitech Media Server"
>
> - nuvola-app-logitech-media-server described as "Integration of
> Logitech Media Server into your Linux desktop via Nuvola Player"
>
> so neither look like anything I want.
They are both software players - so they are not relevant to installing
LMS.

> Do you have a LMS .repo file for dnf (or yum)? If so, I'd appreciate a
> copy.
>
> If you have one, I'll install and use it because this will automate
> updates. Otherwise I'll just grab a suitable RPM file from your site
> and unpack/install it manually with the 'rpm -U ...' command.
>
> FWIW .repo files seem to be compatible with dnf, since they still live
> in /etc/yum/repos.d
I don't use Fedora - I just did a Goggle search
"site:forums.slimdevices.com fedora" to find all threads.

Most problems with "unsupported" Linux distros is usually associated
with a newer versions of Perl.
I didn't many other problems with Fedora installation and none
concerning Plugins.