Hello every one
Since several months my lms crashes very often (at least once a day). I
reinstalled it with no effect on stability.
It's installed on a debian stretch VM (esxi 5.5), last 7.9.1 build. The
behaviour was the same with 7.9.2 builds.
I was about to post in shairtunes plugin thread but i'm not sure this
plugin is responsible.
When lms crashes i can see dozen of squeezeboxserver processes running.

I mainly use jeedom, spotty, shairtunes2W and upnpbridge plugins.
My players are 1 squeezebox3, 1 squeezebox boom, 2 sonos play1, 1
zettaly (sort of android tab with speakers with squeezeplayer).
For now logs aren't very helpful. When i have a crash the server.log can
fill up to 2Gb, not very handy.
Is there someone to point me in the right direction especially for
knowing what to log?

LMS 7.9.1 on a debian jessie vm (esxi 5.5)
1xboom, 1x sq3, 2x sonos play1, foobar 2000, zettaly
spotify family
ipeng
plugins: spotty, upnpbridge, airplay bridge, shairtunes2W, youtube,
soundcloud