THE NICE'S THING ABOUT QLMS, IT CAN RUN BESIDE ANY OTHER LMS SOFTWARE
LIKE QLOGITECHMEDIASERVER OR SSOTS/SSODS.
AND YES ON INSTALLATION, IT WILL LOOK IF QLOGITECHMEDIASERVER IS
INSTALLED.
AND IF IT IS, WILL COPY THE CACHE AND PREF DIRECTORY!

IF YOU WANT TO TEST ON A CLEAN INSTALL, STOP QLMS AFTER INSTALLATION.
GO IN TO A SSH SHELL, AND REMOVE .QPKG/QLMS/SLIMSERVER/CACHE AND
.QPKG/QLMS/SLIMSERVER/PREFS.
AND NOW RESTART QLMS, AND YOU HAVE A CLEAN INSTALLATION.

dolodobendan wrote:
> I just installed it, because... I can, and it replaced the 1.09e beta.
> The Cache folder was empty except for "deletecache-deleteplaylists" and
> "InstalledPlugins". So I guess .qpkg/QLMS used the same Cache as
> .qpkg/LogitechMediaServer (the "old" QLMS)  (if detected) and copying
> the plugins?

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*