SMC wrote:
> That makes sense - I suspect I hadn't uninstalled the beta when I first
> tried version 2.0. Thanks for the explanationNo problem, but keep in mind
> QLMS will always be the beta. That's why
you can install it aside, and on installation copies if exist the Cache
and prefs directory and adjust the path. That's why some times the
installation time for QLMS can be a bit longer. Advanced you can always
run QLMS beside QLogitechMediaServer.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*