ralphy wrote:
> Yes it's that simple, however you may need additional programs and
> libraries not installed by default to compile it.
>
> Does the sox in the Bin/arm-linux folder not run on your NAS?
>
> The armel sox included with the latest lms 7.9.2 has opus and dsd
> support already.

I’m pretty sure it did run when I first installed it, but for some
reason it gives me interruptions (buffering..) now when transcoding DSD
to PCM.

So I’m a bit lost now what could be the cause. I used to have a custom
sox compiled myself from mansr source, but would have to repeat it as I
switched from a soft float to a hard float dev environment on my NAS
where LMS resides.

*Server:* LMS 7.9.2 - 0011.1527861596 on Synology DS216Play. SOX mansr
ARMv7 & C-3PO.
*Players:* SB Radio, RPi 3B+, 7’’ Touch, pCP @Marshall Acton. Multiroom
HiFi: Denon AVR-X4000, AVM M30 @Nubert NuLine/NuVero 5.1+2