Hi,

I a running a nightly LMS 7.9.2 on Windows Server 2012R2. My players are
all PiCorePlayer 4.0.0 based RPIs (I use the ffmpeg-based squeezelite
there)

I have an intermittent problem with some streams of radio programmes
being played at the wrong speed (e.g. 44.1 kHz MP# stream is decoded as
32 kHz). I've previously mentioned it in this thread, but life
intervened and I never followed it up.

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109354-44-1-kHz-MP3-radio-stream-decoded-as-32-kHz&p=918743&viewfull=1#post918743

The problem mainly occurs on the TOK FM stream here

http://gdansk1-1.radio.pionier.net.pl:8000/pl/tuba10-1.mp3

but it has happened on the BBC radio 1 or 4 streams (for BPA: I'm
outside UK, playing the DASH streams, so I presume this is not quite the
same thing).

I'm attaching the logs with player.source set to debug for opening the
above stream (unfortunately, the correct speed was being played here).
I'm also attaching a log for when I tried to play BBC radio 6, just in
case there is some thing there.

As far as I can tell, is that LMS wants to transcode the MP3 to MP3. My
squeezelite command string in PCP is not special, so there shouldn't be
anything funny going on:

Code:
--------------------

  /usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n "Sypialnia" -o hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry -a ::::
-m 02:0F:B5:10:4B:DB

--------------------

The RPis have a Hi-Fi Berry sound board installed, one Digi+ and one
DAC+, again they have the default settings in PCP. Most of the time the
playback rate/speed is correct, so this is probably not the issue. In
any case the outputs should support all rates involved here (I know that
the 32 kHz stream was incorrectly output, because it was recognised as
that my the amp connected over optical)

Another possibly related thing is that setting the radio station stream
as an alarm frequently fails to work: it just comes with a backup signal
instead.

Thanks for any hints!

|Filename: bbclms.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26041|