Be sure the music file have 0755 as permission. PugRallye wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been running LMS via SSOTS for years (TS-259 Pro+) and thought I'd
> upgrade using this.
>
> I installed the QKPG and now it seems like all my music, data etc has
> gone?
>
> It looks like the whole drive has been wiped - it's totally empty.
>
> In the QNAP file manager, when I try and access my Public folder, I just
> get an error.
>
> I'm crapping myself here as it looks like I've just lost over 4TB of
> music....
>
> [Update] I used the QFinder app to restore default settings and now I
> can access the Public, Download, Multimedia folders (where I couldn't
> previously) but they're all totally empty, the disk has (basically) 100%
> freespace now - no music or any other files on it...

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*