You could di the same, by disabling it through the app center. And then
enable it again after a minute.

And yes some times on installation, it needs to be restarted to work
proper. Some thing I'm looking into to at the moment. PugRallye wrote:
> Aha.
>
> I used Putty to SSH onto the NAS, then used the following:
>
> cd /share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer [to navigate into the QLMS
> folder]
> ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh stop [to stop the service]
> ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh status [to check the service was stopped]
> ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh start [to restart the service]
>
> I can now access the web UI - wonder why it didn't start properly during
> the install process?

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*