slimhase wrote:

> PS: I also contacted now @TuneIn and asked, if they find that rogue
> entry in my Account favorites and if they can delete it...
Just wanted to share the feedback I got from TuneIn:
"Thanks for your response and providing these screenshot. Upon checking,
we no longer have this station on our directory thus having this
problem. No worries, this is a known issue that has been passed on to
our Development Team. We hope to have this fixed in a future release."
So, if I understand this feedback correctly, the "rogue" favorite should
vanish once TuneIn does the mentioned update.