Is there a way to exclude players from the list of available players in
LMS?

I have a couple of Jogglers which I use as touchscreen controllers for
LMS.  I run them using 'Squeezeplay OS' from 'birdslikewires'
(https://birdslikewires.net/squeezeplay).  A side effect of this OS is
that each Joggler shows up as a player, and since I don't use them as
players I'd like to remove them from the list.  Does anyone know how to
kill the player part of Squeezeplay OS?

Obviously I can name them so that it's obvious they're not proper
players, but they still clutter up the list.  The best I've found is to
give them a blank name, and although they still show up in the list, the
row height is much shorter, so they 'almost' don't show.

But it would be nice if there was a feature, such as using a full stop
as the first character of the name, to 'hide' such players from LMS.
Obviously, the list of players in the 'Settings' > 'Player' tab would
have to ignore such a rule, otherwise you'd never be able to access the
player settings.

Am I missing something - is there already an easy way to hide players
like this?