Many thanks for all updates, now that QLogitechMediaServer supports
spotty ans shairtunes2 I will definitely give it a try (maybe support
for these is available since long time - sorry I don't come to the forum
very often), since I am having some troubles with Docker-Container.
However, I remember there is a way of copying server.prefs from one
implementation to another, but which needs some editing. I cannot find
these instructions, can you help? (Maybe a link in the first page of
this thread to those instructions could be an idea?).
Thanks!