I've been looking to buy a NAS recently to store photos and data I want
to keep safe, then had the thought of moving my music collection off my
PC and onto the nas - I have absolutely no clue about the nas hardware
available to buy, so could use some guidance - what's going to play nice
with Logitech Media Server? I currently use LMS on my desktop which
works but isn't quite what I want long-term - running it off a nas would
be perfect.

There's a few technology shops somewhat locally I found on
opening-times, so will be visiting this weekend to see if they have any
in the first place for sale - if I do end up finding them, are there any
things I should know before buying? I know I want at least 2TB of
storage which doesn't seem to be a whole lot, but enough where things
start getting quite pricey and I don't want to end up with the wrong
thing for my situation!

Many thanks in advance ;)