I'm posting this issue as a new thread to avoid (further) hijacking the
Material Skin thread.

The basic issue is that I believe Albums are not getting placed
correctly into the Album letter groupings.  It appears LMS is using the
Album's actual name to generate first character groupings, and yet using
ASCII looks-like canonicalization when placing the albums into the
buckets (so A becomes its own bucket, and the album ÁGætis Byrjun
gets placed there, and not into the Á  - Av bucket where it
belongs (that bucket contains Av to By).

Material Skin has narrower groupings, and so this exaggerates the issue,
in that bucket sizes differ wildly, and are too granular (the top 3
buckets have 9, 8, 5 albums, the next 117, 154, 118).

Michael H asked some questions about the version of 7.9.2 being run, and
if I was using English language settings, and I this grouping was always
like this, but replies were getting confused in the other Material Skin
posts.

Maybe we should just start afresh.  I'm running yesterday's build,
always use English settings, and I don't know if this is a regression
from previous versions.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1549360797 @ Tue Feb 5
11:12:34 CET 2019