Hmmmm no so out off the box not.
Would suggested, install latest version.
Logon to ssh shel, go to .qpkg/LogitechmediaServer directory, and run
./QLogitechMediaServer.sh restart.
No look at the screen, and what its telling you.
Keep in mind first always try a clean installation.

And if you still got no clue, upload the 3 logs, so i can have a look.

jolly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so far I have been using LMS on old TS219 (arm) - the 7.7.2 SSTOS -> fix
> routine.sh -> update 7.9.2 way. The NAS has died and I have replaced it
> with 453Be (x86). Happy to discovered QLogitechMediaServer. Great
> solution!
>
> Unfortunately it doesn't work on my machine (453Be) so far. Installation
> finishes but with notification "something went wrong, check the
> /share/CHACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Log........". That's all I can read drom
> the notification popup window. Trying to call LMS via webgui results in
> not reachable.
>
> My knowledge is just up to doing some SSH commands copied from
> instructions. Do you havy any hint/solution to my problem for getting
> QLMS to run? Or better give up because my knowledge is not good enough
> and get some Raspberry? :-(
>
> Thank You

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*