mr-b wrote:
> Yes of course I don't want dups, but that's rather a side issue.  I'm
> very gradually working my way through the DAO rips to convert them to
> track rips. But I still want them in the library meanwhile, hence I
> don't wish to exclude .cue files!
>
> The issue is the log filling up with superfluous info that swamps out
> any errors.

I see how this could get annoying. Maybe it should just count the .cue
files processed and then log this number if error logging is selected
for the scan module.

I don't think it creates dupes, but I'm curious about how LMS processes
this. Maybe information is just overwritten by whatever is scanned last.

QLMS 7.9.2@2.03.36 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4