Did a check on my server.log and scanner.log.
Both are not that big, nor are there any very strange messages inside.
So the thing you write, is something which i can not see here nor find.
So why its happens on you're config no idea.
Run LMS on perl 5.28 with x86_64 and latest nightly.

dolodobendan wrote:
> Not sure if it's better this time:

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > [\u@\h \W]$ ./slimserver.pl --help
  > Your locale was detected as C, you may have problems with non-Latin
filenames.  Consider changing your LANG variable to the correct locale, i.e.
en_US.utf8
> [...]
  > [--cliport <portnumber> [--cliaddr <listenip>]]
  > [--priority <priority>]
  > [--prefsdir <prefspath> [--pidfile <pidfilepath>]]
  > [--perfmon] [--perfwarn=<threshold> | --perfwarn <warn options>]
  > [--checkstrings] [--charset <charset>]
  > [--noweb] [--notranscoding] [--nosb1slimp3sync] [--nostatistics]
[--norestart]
  > [--noimage] [--novideo] [--nobrowsecache]
  > [--logging <logging-spec>] [--noinfolog | --nodebuglog]
  > [--localfile]
  >
  > --help           => Show this usage information.
  > --cachedir       => Directory for Logitech Media Server to save cached
music and web data
  > --diag           => Use diagnostics, shows more verbose errors.
  > Also slows down library processing considerably
  > --logdir         => Specify folder location for log file
  > --logfile        => Specify a file for error logging.  Specify 'syslog' to
log to syslog.
  > --daemon         => Run the server in the background.
  > This may only work on Unix-like systems.
  > --stdio          => Use standard in and out as a command line interface
  > to the server
  > --user           => Specify the user that server should run as.
  > Only usable if server is started as root.
  > This may only work on Unix-like systems.
  > --group          => Specify the group that server should run as.
  > Only usable if server is started as root.
  > This may only work on Unix-like systems.
  > --httpport       => Activate the web interface on the specified port.
  > Set to 0 in order disable the web server.
  > --httpaddr       => Activate the web interface on the specified IP address.
  > --cliport        => Activate the command line interface TCP/IP interface
  > on the specified port. Set to 0 in order disable the
  > command line interface server.
  > --cliaddr        => Activate the command line interface TCP/IP
  > interface on the specified IP address.
  > --prefsdir       => Specify the location of the preferences directory
  > --pidfile        => Specify where a process ID file should be stored
  > --quiet          => Minimize the amount of text output
  > --playeraddr     => Specify the _server's_ IP address to use to connect
  > to Slim players
  > --priority       => set process priority from -20 (high) to 20 (low)
  > --streamaddr     => Specify the _server's_ IP address to use to connect
  > to streaming audio sources
  > --nodebuglog     => Disable all debug-level logging (compiled out).
  > --noinfolog      => Disable all debug-level & info-level logging (compiled
out).
  > --norestart      => Disable automatic restarts of server (if performed by
external script)
  > --nosetup        => Disable setup via http.
  > --noserver       => Disable web access server settings, but leave player
settings accessible.
  > Settings changes are not preserved.
  > --noweb          => Disable web interface. JSON-RPC, Comet, and artwork web
APIs are still enabled.
  > --nosb1slimp3sync=> Disable support for SliMP3s, SB1s and associated
synchronization
  > --nostatistics   => Disable the TracksPersistent table used to keep to
statistics across rescans (compiled out).
  > --notranscoding  => Disable transcoding support.
  > --noimage        => Disable scanning for images.
  > --novideo        => Disable scanning for videos.
  > --nomysqueezebox => Disable mysqueezebox.com integration.
  > Warning: This effectively disables all music services provided by Logitech
apps.
  > --nobrowsecache  => Disable caching of rendered browse pages.
  > --perfmon        => Enable internal server performance monitoring
  > --perfwarn       => Generate log messages if internal tasks take longer
than specified threshold
  > --failsafe       => Don't load plugins
  > --checkstrings   => Enable reloading of changed string files for plugin
development
  > --charset        => Force a character set to be used, eg. utf8 on Linux
devices
  > which don't have full utf8 locale installed
  > --dbtype         => Force database type (valid values are MySQL or SQLite)
  > --logging        => Enable logging for the specified comma separated
categories
  > --localfile      => Enable LocalFile protocol handling for locally
connected squeezelite service

  > Commands may be sent to the server through standard in and will be echoed
via
  > standard out.  See complete documentation for details on the command syntax.

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*