Paul Webster wrote:
> Is there any chance that you have 2 different scrobbling clients
> enabled?

That is what I suspected also but I really could not think of what the
2nd client could be.
It's even getting weirder: when I set the log setting to 'debug' the
problem seems to disappear. Bit it's back again when I lower the level.

Also I noticed that there was a different behaviour when there are
different tags for Artist and Album Artist:

26875

I decided to completely remove the LMS installation and reinstall it
from scratch. Seems to have helped indeed, but it's a bit early to
conclude perhaps.

Thanks for thinking along and helping, by the way!

|Filename: susanna doubles.JPG                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26875|