janpeeters wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if there is a way to have LMS update the library instantly
> as soon as new files are added?
> I know I can set a time at which the Media Library is rescanned daily
> but nothing that monitors changes and updates immediately.
>
> Thanks for any ideas/answers.
>
> Jan
To hack something we should know what to hack :confused: your lms is
running on OS ?

* > that monitors changes and updates immediately.
Thats a really nice idea - someone adds a 4cd Album and in the middle of
the "upload" into the lib the scanner starts to rescan and the last
parts of the album is eather not uploaded completly but the scanner
finds a incomplete file and would make yome noise into your lib and log
and the other parts are missing, cause your smb is slow...

cheers another guy with "your" Name :)