Shozzer wrote:
> classical music presents particular challenges.

We'd need three more tags for that. WORK, RECORDING and something
customizable, I use OCCASION. And menus would need to one to two more
levels. With pop music it's 1. ARTIST / 2. ALBUM. Here you'd need 1.
COMPOSER / 2. WORK / 3. RECORDING or 1. GENRE / 2. COMPOSER / 3. WORK /
4. RECORDING.

I use Custom Browse / Scan and Multi Library for this, but of course,
native support would be great.

iTunes now supports something like this, too. They use MOVEMENTTOTAL and
MOVEMENTNAME to group several times to one work. Could even be tagged
WORK, unsure about this right now.

QLMS 7.9.2@2.04 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4