So I'm retiring an old AMD X2 3000+ running Win10 with a Odroid XU4
which have been insanely positive so far in manyany ways.

My playlists and music sit on a NAS.  My problem is that all of my
playlists are use unc since the majority of my pcs are Windows.  Now
using the odroid, my mountpoint is slightly different and the format is
different so my playlists don't work.

Ive created a little perl script to convert the unc to the linux, but
maintaining both is a hassle.

I'd love there to be a plugin based on LMS system type to convert using
some regex replacement varibles for the two differences but have no clue
where to start or if I'd even be able to do it as my perl skills are
quite rusty..