caball wrote:
> You need to install musepack-tools from repositories.

Code:
--------------------
  >   > apt-get install musepack-tools
--------------------

Hi caball

Thanks for that.

However, I've now installed musepack-tools and ensured they're in one of
the Helper Applications Folders — in this instance /usr/bin — and
correctly chmod'ed the files.

If I invoke mpcdec from the command line —  ie, $ /usr/bin/mpcdec — it
runs ok, giving:

mpcdec - Musepack (MPC) decoder v1.0.0 (C) 2006-2009 MDT
Built Sep 12 2016 18:34:33
Usage: /usr/bin/mpcdec [-i] [-h] <infile.mpc> [<outfile.wav>]
-i : print file information on stdout
-c : check the file for stream errors
(doesn't fully decode, outfile will be ignored)
-r : output raw data (left/right) in machine native endian
-e : reverse raw data endianness
-h : print this help
you can use stdin and stdout as resp. <infile.mpc> and
<outfile.wav> replacing the file name by "-"

But, even after a restart of LMS and a reboot of Raspbian (just to make
sure), all of the LMS musepack dropdowns are still 'Disabled' and greyed
out.  I've also tried playing an mpc in LMS directly from a music
folder, but it doesn't work.

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I can't figure out what it
is.