mrw wrote:
> This seems to cover it:
>
> https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/commit/7420d4cb356056e557824236fb9a71ba5167e741
>
> The code in question is only executed if there's nothing in cache, and
> the lookup failed. Motivation in the attached link.

Understood, thanks. Actually it is radiotime in my case (I checked the
URL) but that is in the list. It does mean that if the occasional DNS
lookup fails after an LMS cache entry has timed out this code could make
matters worse. What units are the frequency it is prepared to do this?
It looks like 300 for Windows or 15 otherwise, but is that minutes,
seconds, milliseconds or something else?