philippe_44 wrote:
> Okay, that sounds more logical. I still fail to understand why the
> template is not refreshed, but it goes beyond my pay grade :)
>
> It might still not work on squeezelite, and here I have to look at the
> code, but as far as I remember, even if it is asked to do so, it can
> *not* crossmix when sample rate is different and no resampling rules has
> been created in squeezelite to make raté always the same

You're totally right. I've set up an upsampling rule in squeezelite and
indeed now it's crossfading between different sample rates.
Great!

I guess it will also work on Chromecast now as I've set it up with the
flow option and upsample to 96khz/24bit.
Will test tomorrow.

Thanks a lot! So, conclusion is that the fix in latest nightly indeed
fixes the issue!