lbunch wrote:
> I am running a 2012 Vortexbox, v2.2:
> Kernel Version        3.6.5-2.fc16.i686.PAE (SMP)
> Distro Name    Fedora release 16 (Verne)
>
> Processors    4
> Model Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU D510 @ 1.66GHz
> CPU Speed     1.67 GHz
> Cache Size    512.00 KB
> System Bogomips       13301.4
>
> How would I upgrade to 7.7.6 or 7.9 as you suggest?  I run Linux Mint on
> my other machines, and haven't installed anything on the VB.

I'm not a Vortexbox owner but I read somewhere that if you run "dnf
update -y" it should update the installed packages including LMS.
Hopefully that old version of Vortexbox will update with the latest LMS,
as upgrading to 2.4 would probably require a clean install. There are
Vortexbox owners here who would be better able to help, but you'd
probably find more help on the vortexbox.org forum. Personally I spent a
lot of time researching Vortexbox but in the end went with a
Sonicorbiter server because sometimes I feel life's too short for Linux.
:-)

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC