Thats interesting, again thanks for the detail Paul.

I arrived here while trying to find out what happened to the tunein
plug-in. Answer, there wasn't one.

I read your reply to my post about the problems with the
radio/browse/location Paul.

It's interesting though, I really thought my old LMS had a plugin, and
that I'd provided my tuneine userid/password... totally confused.

http://markcathcart.com/about

Running a ReadyNAS NVX LMS Server, currently 7.9.1; Transporter(Living
Room)+Duet Controller; Squeezebox Touch(Master Bedroom),
(2x)Boom(Office, Patio), Radio(Guest Bedroom), Classic(garage),
Duet(basement)
Also using Squeezeplay on Windows 10. Use Orange Squeeze app on Android.