Hello all, I am needing help as I am now brain drained and
confused...:(
I have been using my squeezebox 3 for years and sadly it has given up
working. I have been lucky to have found a place here that can diagnose
and possibly repair it, however I was lucky to be able to buy another
unit off E-bay and I am back in action.
I have been reading for days and only just realised how amazing what can
be achieved with the LMS software. Now comes the hard part. I did not
know so many add-ons/plugins where available, my bad I know. Here lies
my problem, I can not for the life of me understand how to add or get
some of the plugins to work. In LMS under the advanced tab I have a
number of plugins unticked and would like them to work, eg: Upnp,
waveinput etc....I have read and read and read and now I am even more
confused.
I am running windows 7 and have my squeezebox connected to my home hifi
system. What I am trying to do is get music from my pc playing thru my
squeezebox. I can connect ok and play music from my pc, its the
"streaming"  I am trying to "stream" certain radio web sites thru my
unit, I have even tried using VLC to stream thru to my squeezebox again
no luck......
Please any advice or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
:(:confused:

LMS Version 7.9.2-1560587554 @ Sat June 15
HTTP Port Number 9000