bpa wrote:
> I'm not sure what call you are using.  The code used by plugin just
> registers to be informed of a trackinfohandler request - no URL is
> supplied by the plugin.  When a context menu is opened on a GUI - AFAICT
> ALL plugins who have registered have their callback executed with a
> client ref and the URL that is playing and the plugin decides from the
> supplied URL from LMS whether to add their own menu or not (i.e. Tune-in
> will add a "Tune-in Options" menu only if the url is
> "opml.radiotime.com" or "tunein.com" ).

I'm using the JSONRPC interface. This has a "trackinfo" command that
returns the details. Usually I'm passing it a "track_id:" parameter. I
looked at the code, and for the TuneIn options to appear, it needs a
URL. I tried adding this, and inittially it works. I use the "status"
JSONRPC command to get the list of tracks in the playqueue. This can
also return a track's URL - so I used that. However, if the stream's
meta-data changes, or the web-page is refreshed, this URL changes.
Initially it is the "http://opml.radiotime.com/..."; URL, but afterwards
it becomes the station's real URL. The TuneIn URL works, the real URL
does not. I know of no way to force LMS to just always return the TuneIn
URLs.

However, I have noticed that if I do not pass an ID to "trackinfo", but
instead just pass the track's index in the queue instead, the LMS code
uses this index to lookup the track, and this seems to then retrieve the
TuneIn URL.

This should be resolved in the next Material release.