th00ht wrote:
> I've done an uninstall and reinstall. but after the latest QOS update I
> have difficulty getting QLMS started. Also uninstall is not very clear
> it sometimes is reported in the log as removed but is still there.
>
> rror .config/.QLMS.default: FAILED
> .config/.QLMS.func: FAILED
> QLogitechMediaServer.sh: FAILED
> QLogitechMediaServer_Changelog.txt: FAILED
> The files are altered, or corrupted please uninstall, reboot the QNap
> and reinstall!
> Be sure to always download latest qpkg from the QNap Club Store !
>
> Error the file
> '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Slim/Utils/OS/Custom.pm'
> is not owned by squeezeboxserver
>
> TS-453mini hereNot very clear what the problem. What do you mean QOS update?
> And after
Uninstall?

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*