Well I managed to download the server log file. Here is what it says for
yesterday: (see attachement below, can't insert the complete text here
because it's too long)

While being completely ignorant of these lines, I'd say this one caught
my attention:

[19-07-23 20:30:48.2227] Slim::Utils::DbCache::__ANON__ (301) Error:
DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: database is locked

Could it be that somehow permissions for the database have been changed
and LMS can't get access to it anymore? I wouldn't know why or how this
could have happened though... And also I have no idea how to locate to
that database in order to rearrange the permissions. Any thoughts?

Best
Stefan
27758

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27758|