Hi - wondering if anyone can help with my scanning problems

Over the past week, I have started using Songkong to correct the
metadata of my 80k FLAC files - the headless software has gone through
my entire collection.
As far I was aware, I wasn't having any problems with the media scanning
prior to using songkong - the entire database was made available after
the scans.

However, I have seen that songkong has identified that several folders
contain corrupt FLAC files - likely to have been corrupt for some time
before now.

Discovering files/directories: /audiodrives/audiofolder   (83049 of
83049)   Complete  00:00:27
Scanning new music files: /audiodrives/audiofolder   (6185 of 75370)
Complete  01:04:36
Media scan terminated unexpectedly (Scanning Progress)
Total Time: 01:05:03 (Sunday, July 28, 2019 / 8:22 AM)

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1564003588 @ Wed Jul 24 23:48:00
CEST 2019
Hostname: audioserver
Server IP Address: 192.168.178.41
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
Audio::Scan: 0.95
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 1

I've tried deleting the cache and followed all updates.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?  I've attached my scanning logs