bpa wrote:
> There are lots of 30 sec timeouts - I picked ImageProxy as it looked
> promising and already got log messages. It seems not ImageProxy but
> maybe something related - I'll look at other possible 30 secs timeouts.

The log message "Resizing" is called after a call to LMS "idlestreams"
which is basically letting the routine pass controlback to LMS to
schedule pending tasks - I assume because routine expects resizing could
be time consuming and it is better to clear pending tasks. So the 30
secs delay may be due to one of these "Pending tasks".

Code:

        main::idleStreams();

        main::INFOLOG && $isInfo && $log->info("  Resizing: $fullpath using
spec $spec");