magnus001 wrote:
> Tried that before I posted with same result but yesterday evening I
> tried another thing.
> I uninstalled 2.09.07, rebooted, installed 2.0.3.40 manually and It
> worked!
> After that I upgraded to 2.09.07 and still ok.
>
> With TS-251B and firmware 4.3.6.0993 I tested the plugins below that is
> not in standard LMS installation.
>
> MusicIP OK
> Licence Manager OK
> Spicefly SugarCube OK
> Music and Artist Information OK
> Material Skin OK
> Local Player FAILED
>
> Thanks again for your support!Hmm oké strange way of resolving, but it works
> for. My suggestion once
in a while, if everything works good, make a backup. I especially added
the backup/restore function to fixed this kind of issues.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*