acanning wrote:
> I may have overdone it....does it matter how large the partitions are?
>
> It's a 16gb card and I had previously resized one of the partitions
> within PCP to 2000meg. The additional Primary partition is 4000meg. I
> know it's overkill but I thought I might as well use the space.
>
> I'm away today and tomorrow so will have another look when I'm home.
>
> Cheers

It depends on how big your library is.....I've seen some around here
fill up a 2GB partition with just the cache.   The main partition that
holds pCP and added extensions really doesn't need to be bigger than
2-300MB.  Leaving the rest for your 3rd data partition.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer