mherger wrote:
> > Recently I have found I need to restart LMS after playback stops on
> all
> > players. When this happens LMS is unreachable. LMS is on a Raspberry
> Pi
> > using Max2Play and the latest 7.9.2. There is nothing in the server
> log
> > related to the crash. What can I log to investigate this.
>
> Check the system's log files (/var/log/messages) to see whether there
> has been an issue on the system itself. OOM or network or whatever.
>
> When this happens, would there still be a LMS process on the system, but
>
> hanging?
>
> --
>
> Michael

The only message in /var/log/messages is

Code:
    Aug 29 08:59:01 max2play liblogging-stdlog: action 'action 16' suspended,
next retry is Thu Aug 29 09:00:31 2019 [v8.24.0 try
http://www.rsyslog.com/e/2007 ]

repeated every 2 minutes. I didn't check with "top" but max2play
reported that LMS was running. Next time I will run top. Can I turn on
logging for anything useful?