Ron F. wrote:
> I quite using the RP FLAC Interactive streams; it is a great idea but it
> simply doesn't work. I use FLAC Regular, which still hiccups
> occasionally, but at least it keeps moving forward. If I don't want any
> hiccups, then I use a 320 kbps stream. It isn't just RP, occasionally I
> get hiccups trying to stream FLAC from Qobuz.

I'm with you.  The RP plugin for LMS has become un-listenable on my
Transporter.  I can stream flac to my phone and computer, no problem at
all.  I don't believe RP's bandwidth is the issue (as I once did).  I'd
rather listen through the Transporter though.  Hoping for solutions!

Transporter -> Behringer DEQ2496 -> NAD M2 -> Paradigm Reference Studio
60 v.5s -> Treated Listening Room