Hi forum,

Using Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1572530107 @ Thu Oct 31
15:08:12 WEST 2019 (and I think v7.9.2, 1571644358, Mon Oct 21 10:08:21
WEDT 2019):

I've notice a couple times in the past two weeks a significant (second
or two) delay between a wired Boom and a wifi-connected SB2 that are in
two adjacent rooms (hence my ability to notice -- not certain whether
this applies to other SB devices in the house). These are set to be
synchronized. The feed in both cases was a relatively low bitrate
internet stream (CBC Radio 1).

I see a few errors in the log, but nothing that looks at all related.
(Mainly not being able to connect to mysqueezebox.com and "Failed to
fetch http://bpaplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo-playhls.xml: 404
Not Found", which appears to have been there for months.)

For years now, synchronization has worked basically flawlessly, with the
only problem being that if the network communication with one of the
devices gets too slow for some reason all devices will stop while the
server gets things back in synch. I only noticed the problem after I
updated to the Oct 21 1571644358 version. I haven't had problems with
synchronized devices being out of synch in literally over a decade I
think. Wondering whether something changed in the code recently that
might be responsible or if anyone has suggestions on how to debug this.

*Server:* LMS 7.9.0; *Study:* SB Touch > C 375BEE DAC; *Spouse's Study:*
SB Boom; *Master Bedroom:* SB Boom; *Living Room:* SB2; *Family Room:*
SB2; *Kitchen:* SB Boom; *Spare:* SB Boom