RobbH wrote:
> Looks like the sample rate is likely to be the problem. That's a 32Khz
> stream. I don't know if that's always been the case.

Some DAC are not capable of playing 32kHz so the problem devices may be
playing squeezelite with no resampling selected/built-in and/or ALSA
device with no software conversion.

First - update all squeezelite to same version and same build
capabilities - it'll then be obvious whether problem is squeezelite or
ALSA output device.

The if problem still remains.

Two choices for problem devices
1. Choose ALSA device which have software conversion.
2. Enabling squeezelite to resampling for unsupported bitrates /
minimium bitrate of 44.1kHz